- TechWhirl published an interesting paper exploring how close writers needs to be to end users in order to do their job well.
- Marin Treder takes a conversational tone in blog post titled The First Design Hardly Ever Wins: The Iterative Approach to UX Design.
- STC approved a new community-funding model recently, and if you're a numbers person, you might understand what's happening.
- The New York Times presents an interesting little quiz about the effect of type face on truth.
- Finally, again TechWhirl impresses with a fair look at how to survive an encounter with a technical editor.
Enjoy your weekend and make the most out of the last few days of summer. Goodbye August, hello September.