Monday, February 25, 2013

Content Is King…We Design, Develop, and Deliver Valuable Content


The 2012 Summit in Chicago was a huge success and showcased the vibrant STC Chicago chapter. Additional STC Chicago meetings and events continue to provide the exciting exchange of ideas and in-person networking that enrich our professional careers. I am consistently impressed by these lively discussions as we share our ideas and approaches to delivering the information our audiences need. Through these discussions, we are able to learn from each other and explore new methods to deliver valuable content.
Events that facilitate the exchange of ideas are a vital part of STC. As colleagues, we challenge each other to find better ways to solve problems, and then to share those ideas and solutions. I am impressed and inspired by how our community members share their ideas, debate various approaches, and help each other find new solutions. These communities, combined with the many educational offerings organized by STC, bring a vast amount of knowledge to the technical communication industry.
I would like to serve the Society as the Vice President and I am asking for your vote. I am grateful for all that STC has provided to help me throughout my career. I would like to lend my leadership and business experience to help STC continue to serve our industry and shape future leaders. Content is king and STC should be recognized as the organization that helps you design, develop, and deliver valuable content.
STC elections are often very close and your vote is important in selecting the leaders who will help shape the future direction of our professional organization. Voting in the 2013 Society for Technical Communication (STC) election begins March 11 and ends March 22 at 5 pm ET (10.00 GMT).
I have enjoyed serving STC in many local and international roles. I have served as a Director on the STC Board, as the Chair of several Task Forces, and in many Summit leadership positions including the Summit Conference Chair for 2012 and 2013. If you would like more information about me and what I can contribute to the leadership of STC, please visit my election website at www.stc-paulmueller.com, and my section of the STC election website at http://www.stc.org/election/item/paul-mueller-2?category_id=67. Thank you for being an important part of our professional community and I look forward to seeing many of you in Atlanta at the 2013 Summit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

STC Chicago Announcements

STC Chicago

STC Blog

Society for Technical Communication