- Felipe Rubim, from CMSWire, describes five basic requirements that are often neglected when a company builds its Web site using a CMS.
- In "Social Media for Technical Writers," Theresa Pojuner discusses whether the use of social and other online media will replace paper documentation.
- I'd Rather Be Writing blog author Tom Johnson contemplates whether collaborative authoring is being overused as a writing solution for any context.
- In the ultimate example of meta technical writing, wikiHow provides us with, "How to Read Technical Writing."
- Finally, here's a humorous primer on typography published by Microsoft in 1995.
Friday, June 15, 2012
Tech Comm Friday (June 15)
Happy Friday, everyone! The hubbub from the STC Summit is starting to die down, but our field is as prolific as ever. Here are some of the gems I found this week:
Posted by Jessica E. Behles at 6:23 PM