- In Death of a Document: It's Time to Start Thinking of a New Way to Document Software, Paul Trotter reasons out why traditional documentation has gone by the wayside (and why yours should too).
- Waltzing Matilda walks you through several web content tips using a government website as an example.
- In her 100th blog post (congrats), Danielle Villegas gives a preview of the new Adobe Technical Communications Suite.
- Infographic alert! EasyDita breaks down how SMEs provide content using a nifty visual aid.
- Finally, Tom Johnson expounds upon the sometimes hairy world of contextual navigation and cross references in topics.
And don't forget that the Summer Olympics Opening Ceremonies are tonight. Go Team USA!