Fall sure snuck up on us, didn't it? If you were outside today, you know it's downright cold. But, we're not complaining. In fact, it's a welcome seasonal change from the summer's heat. And the weather isn't the only thing changing. Check out these links noting all the cool trends in the world of tech comm.
- Lavacon 2012 begins on Sunday in Portland, Oregon. If you're headed that way, you'll be sure to hear some impressive and innovative speakers. If you're not, be sure to follow along on Twitter.
- Ever encounter a problem with broken links? William van Weelden has, and recounts his adventure here.
- Ivan Walsh walks you through his tips on how to proofread technical writing documents in 15 minutes.
- If you've ever struggled writing error messages, you'll be interested in Jen's, from Software Smitten, blog post on providing sufficient information in validation errors.
- And finally, The RoboColum(n) tells us why marketing copy can count as user assistance.
Have a great weekend!