- Read Larry Kunz's most popular blog post of 2012 When everything "just works".
- TechWhirl gives us a few predictions of what will happen in 2013 in the world of technical communication.
- The folks over at Web Resources Depot are providing a bare bones HTML5 template for you to fiddle with.
- CherryLeaf posted a TED Talk about how users may be preconditioned to view things with a positive attitude. See if you agree.
- And Tech Comm Geek Mom, otherwise known as Danielle Villegas, posted her tech comm year in review.
Here's to a successful 2013!